Covid 19 Response
Your health and safety, during COVID-19.
Committed to You
Our commitment starts with updating our policies, services, and processes to ensure the safest and most enjoyable experience possible. We have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service.
All of our staff have completed Clean It Right, and we are Gros Morne Clean and Safe approved!
Sanitation is at the top of our minds, and yours, these days. Throughout the pandemic we have enacted stringent sanitation measures so you can rest easy in your room and move safely through our common spaces.
As well we have made a few adjustments to the services, amenities, and facilities available during your stay to enhanced safety measures.
Some of our measures include:
- Contact reduced check ins
- Increased sanitation of public spaces, multiple times daily
- Deep cleans of suites between guest stays
- Option of breakfast delivered to your room
- We have implemented a daily staff wellness check in program to ensure employees and guests are safe
- There are social distancing measures and hand sanitizing stations in all areas throughout the hotel
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, multiple times daily
Rooms are not currently being serviced during your stay to minimize contact. If you would like room servicing please call the Front Desk 709-458-2730 or room extension 300.
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to wearing a mask. Masks are mandatory for all guests aged 5 and up in our indoor public spaces, including the lobby, hallways, elevator and conference rooms, as mandated by the government of Newfoundland and Labrador. Our Team Members will continue to wear face masks out of an abundance of caution. We have masks for sale at the Front Desk in case you forget yours at home.
Out of Province Visitors
We love welcoming people from all over the world, as of July 1st we will be welcoming residents from all over Canada to visit. However, please note Newfoundland and Labrador has travel restrictions in place see the provincial government guidelines here.